Chambre de Baretous
Named after the Baretous Valley, this is our largest room. Situated on the ground floor, it sports a ‘trail running’ theme.
Painted in Farrow & Ball Slipper Satin and Pale Powder, i’s soft colours will help you to relax as you lie on the super comfortable King Sized bed, complete with Egyptian cotton sheets covering the memory foam mattress topper.
With it’s stained glass window, dual aspect, exposed stone walls and King sized bed, you’ll not be disappointed.
The ensuite bathroom has a large Italian walk in shower.
When you book with us, we ask you for a despot for 50% of the total amount. You are free to cancel up to 7 days before the date of your reservation. If you cancel less than 7 days, then you forfeit your deposit. If you cancel less than 1 day before or you do not show, then we will ask for for full payment of your entire reservation.
We take every precaution to ensure your room is spotless and clean before your arrival:
- Rooms are ventilated in between guests;
- All touchable surfaces (light switches, door handles, keys, etc) are cleaned and disinfected;
- Linen and towels are put on a hot wash;
- Floors are steam cleaned;
- Alcohol gel is made available in communal areas;
- Soap is supplied in your en-suite bathroom;
- Masks are worn on check-in, whilst preparing and serving breakfast and in communal areas.